Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sarah Grace is here.....

Our little angel has finally arrived. Sarah Grace was born on Monday January 26th at 9:46 a.m. She weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and was 20 inches long. We are all doing great, just trying to adjust to having another little one in the house. She is really a wonderful baby. I am nowhere near as exhausted as I thought I would be. Kenzie is a wonderful big sister and I know have a new found love for my AMAZING husband. I don't know where I would be without him. God has truly blessed our family in more ways than I can count. More pictures to come soon!!

Sarah Grace with her daddy


Sarah Grace with mommy


Sarah Grace with her proud big sister Kenzie

3 comments:

Shelby said...

Congrats my friend! She's beautiful!!! I know you're finally glad to have her here. Can't wait to see more pics!!

Shelby said...

OH, and love her room by the way! Too cute!!

Meredith said...

Thanks Shelby....hope yall are doing well, yes we are so glad she is here...fianlly..thank you on the room too....it was done on a VERY small budget. How are things with yall??