Monday, January 19, 2009

how much longer?!?

I am so ready to have a sweet little girl to hold and love. I feel as though I have been pregnant for 19 months, not 9. I wonder what makes this pregnancy seem to go by so slow. I feel as though the days are just slowly, slowly passing by. I don't know if it is the fact that I am staying at home and not as busy as usual, or the fact that I am just really anxious to see her. I have 19 days to go....a lot of my friends who have had babies recently came about 5-15 days early. Pray I am one of those mommies. The doctor has said she is ready...head down and everything. We are ready for sure. Everything packed, and if it's not packed it's on the last minute list for Steve. We have Nana, Twin and Grandma lined up to watch Miss Mackenzie. If anybody knows of any "old wives tales" that work please let me know. Will keep everyone updated!!

5 comments:

Hadden Family said...

It seems longer to you because you didn't carry Kenzie this far! That's my only guess. Go do some squats?!?

Meredith said...

I hate doing squats...but good idea...I will start in a few minutes. I'm sure it has to do with not carrying Kenzie as long...it just feels like she has been in there forever :(

Unknown said...

Mere-i know it seems FOREVER away right now but she'll be six months old before you know it and you'll be begging time to slow down! I want you to do me a favor-take these last precious days and love on Kenzie as much as you can, sleep alot, and enjoy every moment of piece and quiet that you can. When she comes you will have more blessings than you can count but you'll also have absolutely NO down time-take it while you can! Love you!

Meredith said...

I know I am just getting so anxious, it has been really nice to hang out with Kenzie though....my sweet girl!

Unknown said...

Why is there NO link to follow your blog? Grrrr!