Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Fun Filled Family Weekend

Well we have had a fun filled weekend for sure. We made our regular Friday night trip to Stevi B's for pizza and games, then down a few doors to check out all the animals at the pet store. Saturday, K* and I went with Nana to the Southern Kids Fest at the Carolina First Center. K* has been on a Dora kick lately, so we were very excited to be able to see Dora and Diego. K* won some fun prizes and we got some free gifts. After the Kids Fest we headed to Little Ceasers for a wonderful $5 Hot N Ready. Then off to nap time...how nice. Then me and K* went shopping. We got some new pj's and a new pair of Crocs. Daddy had a very nice day playing golf with some friends, he surprised us with McDonalds for dinner. We went to church this morning, Pastor Carter did a wonderful sermon out of Genesis Chapter 4 (Cain and Abel). Then Nana took us all out to lunch at Don Pablos. K* loves chips and dip. And now I am happy to say K* and I are about to lay down for a much needed nap. What a fun family weekend, can't wait to see whats in store for next weekend...till then.... Oh by the way check out this really cool site, great kids clothes, they were at the Southern Kids Fest. http://www.bumbleboutique.com/ Some of their stuff is kinda expensive, but we got K* a really cute bathing suit and cover up for $17.

2 comments:

It's a Mom Thing said...

Hey Meredith! Welcome to blogland. I was thinking about you this week and meaning to call you...but I'm rather lazy(and huge) these days. I saw you driving the other day, too, and meant to give you a call. Forgive me!
Glad you're doing well! Sounds like exciting things are happening for the fam. Hope you can come back to Mom to Mom in the fall.
You'll have to stop by after the baby is born! Four more weeks!

KLee said...

Hey! I found you via It's a Mom Thing! Glad to be able to keep up with you more! I was working at KidsFest on Sat afternoon. I am selling Usborne books and we had a booth there. Too bad I missed you. Hope to see you at M2M in the fall!