Thursday, April 10, 2008

The First

The first offical blog....here goes.....tons of new stuff going on now. To start, Hubs and I are trying for another baby(I know...exciting..I'm so happy I could dance on the rooftops). I will also be leaving work in May to stay home with Kenzie..could it get any better?? Well it just might...we have a few other changes going on in our family......more news to come later. Kenzie is growing, faster than I would like, it seems like just the other day, she was born. Kinda sad if you think about it, our little angel is turning into her own little person.. She has such a wonderful personality though. She is such a happy, easy going child......here are some recent pics....





1 comment:

Dana said...

slick, i like your blog!! love these pics of kenzie :) miss you and love you!! i'm so exicted about lost 2nite...i'll B thinking of u when i watch it! love, dana