Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Much needed update!

So as you all can see the belly is growing, or shall I say Sarah Grace is growing, yes thats right...another girl. We are so excited to welcome our new little miracle. It seems like it has been forever since I've posted. A lot has happened. Our sweet K* celebrated her 3rd Birthday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY K*!!! See a family birthday pic below. Halloween and Thanksgiving have come and gone and our family is very much in the Christmas Spirit. K* is very excited about Christmas this year. We put up our tree yesterday and K* was a huge help. We have visited Santa, K* asked for a babydoll with clothes, she has been a very good girl, so I am sure Santa will bring her what she asked for. We have been able to attend lots of fun Birthday parties for K*'s friends too. Grandma has beend own to visit quite a few times and we have enjoyed spending time with her. We have almost finished SG's room and are very ready for her to get here. Only 9 weeks to go. It's hard to believe I am going to be a mommy to 2 beautiful little girls. I am very excited, but also a little anxious and scared. Not the same as I was with K*, labor is no big deal. I am worried about what happens after we get home and Hubs and I get into the groove of caring for 2. Making sure K* doesn't feel left out and that SG gets the attention she needs. Lots of other worries too, but God is continuing to calm and prepare me for the adventures ahead. Sorry to cut so short, but time to get lunch ready for Hubs and K*. More to come soon!!!


No comments: