Thursday, May 1, 2008

New Projects

I bought a large pack of blank cards to use as thank you notes, decided to add a little something to them so we decided to take a picture of K* saying thank you....pics of the thank you cards themselves to come later....

Our new hairbow holder, the other one wasn't big enough to hold all of K*'s bows..



We are on a budget this year, but I wanted to be able to do something for Mother's Day that Nana and Grandma would enjoy. K* and I decided on a picture frame. I already had the paint and glue gun at home and a few of the embellishments, so all we had to buy was the $1.99 frame and I spent another $3 on embellishments. So about $3.50 a piece...YEA!!, and I know that they will both cherish them.


On another note, we are still trying for another baby, hopefully some good news to come next week...




1 comment:

Shelby said...

Those are great projects! You are so creative.. sometimes my brain can't think of anything creative to do! Hope you are doing well and Happy Mother's Day!